Tuesday, March 13, 2012

After much thought... we are still BENT!

After 6 months of being out in the real world, I'm dipping my toes back into SL.  Slowly.  The one thing I loved about SL (aside from my friends) was creating poses.  BENT! poses could not have taken shape without the help of Keira !  She is a beautiful person and I'm so grateful for her help.

I've realized that as much as I want to, I'm just not made for keeping up a store, creating vendor posters, marketing.... I have so much going on in the real world so,  I want to keep things simple and this is the best way for me to do it.

Now what ?

  •  Find the BENT group in my profile, join free until April 1st. (Seach for me, Catherine Fairport)
  •  I will send out random poses, sets.. whatever inspires me. 
  • As of March 31st, the group fee will be set at 250L (and subject to change).
  • At the same time next year, I will create a new group and we will start over again. Consider this a yearly membership type of thing -  But we will see how things go.
  • Before starting the new group (same time next year), I will be sending out the year's creations one more time.  So, if you join at the last min. you will still get a year's worth of poses.

There you have it.  I'm keeping it simple and staying true to me and what I love.  You get a steady stream of poses, I get a little bit back to keep creating poses all year long....

You'll already find a couple things in the group notices.. go grab them and enjoy.

Above, first image I've taken since being back in sl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment